Wednesday 22 March 2017

DIY Activity Board!

Since long I want to make activity board for my kids...finally made it!!

I first recycle an old board for it!

Try to use the stuff which attracts kids and no longer useful at my place. Such as door knob,  telephone etc! Other stuff are made for hand motor skill...clipping felt clothes, throwing ball through recycling tissue rolls!! Also try to add learning materials as counting pizza or clock for time and acrylic paints in sealed bags for writing!

It was  fun making it...and manha was very excited to see the final version of it!

My both kids  really enjoy playing with it!! Alhamdulillah! ! :)



Learning time

Magnifying objects

Clipping  clothes

Mirror,  lock,  shape matching  etc 

Writing 

Pizza counting. .ball game

No comments:

Post a Comment